The marketing analyst is responsible for providing information regarding customers, markets and competitors. An ideal candidate for the job will have experience in the field of planning and managing research projects with an eye for detail to uncover important client specific research requirements. The candidate must be able to use and navigate a host of websites and tools. Any experience with the renewable energy sector is a plus!
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Joining Date: August 2018
Reporting to: Process Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collecting data on potential customers, competitors and market intelligence and consolidating information into actionable items such as reports and presentations.
- Extreme attention to detail and focus on quality of final deliverable.
- Perform valid and reliable market research, interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Develop research reports and models based on customer requirements in Excel
- Work with a number of tools including: LinkedIn, Google Maps Pro, Realquest, GoogleDoc, Mailtester etc.
- Ability to manage and consolidate large number of analysis with multiple data inputs, it is imperative that the data is kept clean and QA is performed on work
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Marketing Research or related analytical role.
- Proficient in MS-Office applications with Intermediate skills in MS-Excel and Basic MS-PowerPoint
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Logically sound and good aptitude.
- Should be internet savvy and be able to navigate websites easily
- Advantage if the candidate has prior experience or knowledge of Renewable energy sector
- Advantage if the candidate has worked on Macros in excel
- Highly motivated / self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, and desire to succeed
- Must perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work