The Financial Analyst will work closely with the operations team to deliver client services including but not restricted to asset management and tracking, financial reporting and data analysis. The analyst will possesses very good Microsoft Excel skills including some basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Joining Date: August 2018
Reporting to: Process Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate client requirements with applicable relationship manager, senior management and relevant product groups.
- Analyze financing documents including contracts, financial models and other project finance documents such as term sheets, proposals and draft agreements.
- Work effectively with complex, excel based models including project finance models under different financing arrangements.
- Develop compelling power-point presentations with a variety of templates on a highly customized basis and develop reports for quarterly reviews etc.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of policies, procedures and processes relevant to client engagement.
- Maintain proficiency and on-going updates to client’s financial models, applications, industry research resources.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required in Business, Finance or Accounting concentration with at least 1 year experience in a finance or related analytical role.
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and accounting / budgeting processes.
- Excellent communication skills, Proficient in Excel and working knowledge of shortcuts and advanced functions.
- Work experience in information services and / or software domain is a plus.